HERES AN IDEA

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
HERES AN IDEA
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

SHUT UP

SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP

...

The past couple days everyone has been acting retarded. Stop being morons. Stop making stupid threads. If you have a problem with some one else on the site, resolve it. Don't get me involved because I simply don't have the time to be reading all this bs. If you do get me involved, I will be handing out bans
I agree.
Evryone is fighting at MPGH since a few days. It's no fun anymore.
AMEN !
no, pour more oil in the fire... make it bigger

bigger = better
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
no, pour more oil in the fire... make it bigger

bigger = better
I'll pour some oil on your face.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I'll pour some oil on your face.
lmao this was funny
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I'll pour some oil on your face.
that best best be baby oil, cuz' it made my skin baby butt smooth
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
that best best be baby oil, cuz' it made my skin baby butt smooth
HAHAHAHAH
but yeah there has been a lot of arguing around lately, i know who, i know names, just won't tell since everybody knows who already.
i have not made a stupid thread but shure as hell been commenting on them
I hate silly argues. especially the ones who just dont realy mean something.
Honestly, I was wrong. This place doesn't need me to start flame wars. I won't be trolling anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by TheSadist View Post
Honestly, I was wrong. This place doesn't need me to start flame wars. I won't be trolling anymore.
-.-'

=/
We need more stronger mods.
*cough
/points at self
*cough
.....
General is the spam corner with post count increased -_-
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us