Combat Arms Tournament!

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Combat Arms Tournament!
Combat Arms Tournament: Elimination

MPGH will be hosting a Combat Arms Tournament in the near future! Members can face other members of the forum to find out who the veterans are on this forum. Players will face each other in a series of 1v1 games working their way up the ladder. After the enlistments have closed a bracket will be randomly generated. Each of the further aspects and details of the tournament can be found in the thread posted in the Combat Arms section.

Combat Arms Tournament: Elimination

Everyone is welcome to participate, including those not members on MPGH. Invite everyone to participate in this great event!

Good luck
I AM NOT #1 TITTY SLUT.
what are the prizes if there are any?
Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
what are the prizes if there are any?
An image title representing your rank which will be placed no matter how many posts you have.
NX & GP Prizes.
People still play combat arms? I would join but I would get fucked up by NX fags and people hacking in this tournament
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
People still play combat arms? I would join but I would get fucked up by NX fags and people hacking in this tournament
There wont be any hacks used while I'm around
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


There wont be any hacks used while I'm around
Wouldn't be hard I could use chams and no one would ever know. I just play like I'm not hacking if some one is around a wall I will run past them like I didn't see them but I know they are there so I'm ready to turn and kill why there still like oh shit some one just pasted me. Same with aimbot if I can hotkey it then you will never tell I'm aimbotting.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
Wouldn't be hard I could use chams and no one would ever know. I just play like I'm not hacking if some one is around a wall I will run past them like I didn't see them but I know they are there so I'm ready to turn and kill why there still like oh shit some one just pasted me. Same with aimbot if I can hotkey it then you will never tell I'm aimbotting.
TeamViewer start. You'll be watched while starting the game and will not be permitted to exit.
If you need to leave before starting for any reason another TeamViewer start will be placed.

TeamViewer will be run up to the point where you are in the lobby. It will be closed once you have reached that stage.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


TeamViewer start. You'll be watched while starting the game and will not be permitted to exit.
If you need to leave before starting for any reason another TeamViewer start will be placed.

TeamViewer will be run up to the point where you are in the lobby. It will be closed once you have reached that stage.

You can pre load the hacks before you even start team view.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
You can pre load the hacks before you even start team view.
.REZ Chams are patched.
New PTC Method requires launch from a batch file.
All other hacks need to be injected.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


.REZ Chams are patched.
New PTC Method requires launch from a batch file.
All other hacks need to be injected.
It's going to be hard to manage all that.
Quote Originally Posted by Prince. View Post


It's going to be hard to manage all that.
Super easy actually
i wana be in the event plz
There are currently 32 participants already.

If you are not able to play on Combat Arms NA or feel that you will not be able to participate actively throughout the tournament please drop out now and leave space for members that are capable and have the time.

This will also save time and allow for a smoother run tournament.

Thanks!
i would join but my computer is crap wont even run Combat arms lol i've been playing combat arms since beta when nothing was patched lol
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?