[Help]MPGH Public Hack

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Help]MPGH Public Hack
Did everything right.Opened Crossfire and it injected.Gameguard load then close. Then, nothing happens. Help me please.
Quote Originally Posted by Saga778 View Post
Did everything right.Opened Crossfire and it injected.Gameguard load then close. Then, nothing happens. Help me please.
SAGA UMM YOU DO THIS NO INJECTINON
U GET SKYPE DLL THEN GET SKYPE THEN JUST CLIK IT JUST PLAY
Quote Originally Posted by JJLINKIN20 View Post
SAGA UMM YOU DO THIS NO INJECTINON
U GET SKYPE DLL THEN GET SKYPE THEN JUST CLIK IT JUST PLAY
When I did that, it did the same thing.
Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
Update your Direct X
He is so smart.=o But this has been said millions of times, people never listen.
Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
Update your Direct X
I think I just updated it. It still has the same problem. D:
Quote Originally Posted by Saga778 View Post
I think I just updated it. It still has the same problem. D:
haha your screwed (hope you don't have vista xD)
Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
Update your Direct X
dont need direct X for the crossfire MPGH hack all you do is start skype then start crossfire then lastly pwn some fawking noobS!!!!!!

HEHE

did my evil plan work (help u) if it did thank me muhahhahahhahaa
Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
haha your screwed (hope you don't have vista xD)
LMAO dont have to have vista to hack LOL u can have xp
Quote Originally Posted by (FPS)H4X0R View Post
dont need direct X for the crossfire MPGH hack all you do is start skype then start crossfire then lastly pwn some fawking noobS!!!!!!

HEHE

did my evil plan work (help u) if it did thank me muhahhahahhahaa
so you just need to start skype??? can you make a thread which would help :S
well it doesn't really matter if he has vista or not. I have a vista and i hack it like crazy...
Quote Originally Posted by LancerEvo View Post
well it doesn't really matter if he has vista or not. I have a vista and i hack it like crazy...
I have vista and Im still hacking too.
Upgrade DirectX from 9 to 10.
This works.
i have vista and i can speed hack but i cant get ur hacks
open the setting file and put your user and pass of here =D
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?