New Skin

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
New Skin
I think we need a new skin or custom skin or something that sets us apart. Maybe like some super cool skin that would make all the other forums be like WOW! I wish I could do that.

*cough* Chronologix *cough* could do it.
He probably gots some time to. XD
And he's got the skills
and he can use warez just joking.
hehe i wish he coud lol think how cool it woud be ahahha
lets get a dark skin
No, this skin is the ownage! I like this one it has much more features.
i like f5awp's idea with a dark skin. w00t for chronologix. double w00t waitin for when he can use warez
I think we need a new skin too. This one is boring now
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us