Mac

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
It just bounces D: And when I click on the icon when it's in the bar thingy mc doodle (lol) It closes.
Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheWiz View Post
It just bounces D: And when I click on the icon when it's in the bar thingy mc doodle (lol) It closes.
I'm going to go to my friends house sometime tomorrow and figure out how he got it to work on his mac and I'll tell you how to get it too work then

ok thanks! Crossover trial expires in 2 days lol so perfect timing.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Yep, it's working. You should make 6.5 compatible for mac.
It doesn't work for me, lol...
I'm using VirtualBox to test it.
Why don't you try Zinc instead?
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
It doesn't work for me, lol...
I'm using VirtualBox to test it.
Why don't you try Zinc instead?
Zinc? I guess I will for the next release.
Have you asked your friend what he does yet?
So whats the link for the bot for mac
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us