Question About "Hidden" Blocks

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Question About "Hidden" Blocks
Hello,
The server that I'm currently playing on, there is a game called minesweeper. It gives you a shovel and 5x5 grass blocks, the point is to break all of the dirt blocks and you get a reward. But sometimes, if you break a dirt block, the block instantly turns into a TNT block and you lose the game. So, my question is, is there any way to track or predict where will those "hidden" TNT blocks are going to be? ( I have tried x-ray, but it dose not works)

Thanks.
Nope. Only x-ray texture pack
I don't think its possible to see where the TNT Block will be...
No, don't think there's a way to predict or know which one will be a TNT.
It's random, why won't your x-ray work?
It shows only the dirt blocks , as dirt blocks, it shows the hidden tnt blocks only after you hit the dirt block that the hidden tnt is in, but it is too late, because you lose the game. If I config the x-ray to show you everything else except dirt blocks, it shows nothing under the game's dirt blocks, like they are normal dirt blocks...

Ps. The x-ray texture pack dose not work, as well.

I was thinking, isn't it possible to create a emulator, that will "virtually" hit the block and if it shows information, different from the information that the dirt blocks have, to tell you that there is something else then a dirt there?
Quote Originally Posted by Riptonkasd View Post
It shows only the dirt blocks , as dirt blocks, it shows the hidden tnt blocks only after you hit the dirt block that the hidden tnt is in, but it is too late, because you lose the game. If I config the x-ray to show you everything else except dirt blocks, it shows nothing under the game's dirt blocks, like they are normal dirt blocks...

Ps. The x-ray texture pack dose not work, as well.

I was thinking, isn't it possible to create a emulator, that will "virtually" hit the block and if it shows information, different from the information that the dirt blocks have, to tell you that there is something else then a dirt there?
Can't you simply set your x-ray to not see dirt blocks and see TNT blocks?
No. That wont work.
Wow 1. that's a cool server 2. Not possible I believe.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us