Thumbs upSolvedCE - Debugger crashes game

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CE - Debugger crashes game
When I'm trying to attach the debugger, the game chrashes. Is there a way to fix it becuase I can't get it work. Sorry if it's a noob question, I'm fairly new to CE.
Quote Originally Posted by blacktbk View Post
When I'm trying to attach the debugger, the game chrashes. Is there a way to fix it becuase I can't get it work. Sorry if it's a noob question, I'm fairly new to CE.
Attaching the CE debugger to Black Ops 2 is one of the quickest ways there is to get VAC banned. In other words, it's not recommended.
Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
Attaching the CE debugger to Black Ops 2 is one of the quickest ways there is to get VAC banned. In other words, it's not recommended.
False, done it so many times in MW3.
So this is not to cause ban, but to prevent you from doing harm. (It's an protection, not ab ban "proection thingy")

/Closed
Oh ok thank you.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us