Appointment System

Posts 166–180 of 289 · Page 12 of 20
Need an appointment as soon as possible ;p
Quote Originally Posted by splenzo View Post
Need an appointment as soon as possible ;p
Pick an available time slot, state the game and state who your partner is.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


That doesn't really tell us who it is on MPGH
I need a 4:30 appointment for me and _Skip-

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Also, for the game crossfire
Quote Originally Posted by splenzo View Post
I need a 4:30 appointment for me and _Skip-

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Also, for the game crossfire
You posted a bit late and the time slot has been taken up. You have been temporarily put for 5:00 - 5:20.
If the trades before finishes earlier, I will start yours right after.
Also tell your partner to add me on MSN if he/she has not.
need an appointment for 4:30
Quote Originally Posted by splenzo View Post
need an appointment for 4:30
Well who's your partner and for what game?
5:30 pm - 5:50 pm: Available
crossfire buying account from @imissme2
Quote Originally Posted by Lavigne View Post
5:30 pm - 5:50 pm: Available
crossfire buying account from @imissme2
Your time has been inputted.
I would like to book appointment but don't know how to convert time zones (im noob in that).

I'm at GMT+1 - my time while typing this message is 21:40pm
Quote Originally Posted by Nixislord View Post
I would like to book appointment but don't know how to convert time zones (im noob in that).

I'm at GMT+1 - my time while typing this message is 21:40pm
Google up a timezone converter.
9:00 pm - 9:20 pm: Buying account from jaydom1 involving origin FIFA13,BF3,BF2 through paypal. I'm going first.

jaydom1 skype: elysianhd
mine skype and MSN: ny_x_y@hotmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by Nixislord View Post
9:00 pm - 9:20 pm: Buying account from jaydom1 involving origin FIFA13,BF3,BF2 through paypal. I'm going first.

jaydom1 skype: elysianhd
mine skype and MSN: ny_x_y@hotmail.com
I actually have to suddenly go out, so I booked you half and hour after that.
Also, if you both have not added me on MSN now, feel free to do so
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


I actually have to suddenly go out, so I booked you half and hour after that.
Also, if you both have not added me on MSN now, feel free to do so
Ok, so that's in about 4 and half hours from now, by my calculation

We will add now. Thanks!
Posts 166–180 of 289 · Page 12 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?