AVA account giveaway

Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
AVA account giveaway
Bored.... and I just thought of something interesting to do!
I saw from a recent thread that someone was giving away an account. I thought I should do one so here goes!

Rules:
-Guess the word
-2 guess per person (if more you will be disqualified)

Account details:
AP: S&W M29,FN57
Euro: Most all euro caps
Shop guns: Para,Fr-F2...so on...
Rank: First LT.
Mystery Word is:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hint: An Animal or Sea Creature

Contest start to finish: 3/16/2013-3/22/2013

Good luck!

If nobody guess the word than nobody will get the account so think hard.

BTW: The _ _ _ are just there for just show. It doesn't represent how many letters sorry.
Shark?....Whale?.. :3 lol..
Hippopotamus, invertebrate>> (animal/sea creature)
DOLPHIN! /10char

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

STARFISH! <3
Turtle, pinahna?
bloodsuckers, Ambylosyllis
Hippopotamus and a Piranhaconda <---- A giant snake merged with a piranha
Hippopotamus - anemone
Giraffe & shark
Hope to win
1. Sea monkey

2. Sea horse
Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?