PatchedX-Ray Mod

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
X-Ray Mod
X-Ray Mod
Wazaaaaaaaaa Battlefielders! LugiazSoul is here with a brand new mod. This time, it's the X-Ray Mod. You all know it as the wallhack but since this is not a hack but a mod, I called it a mod. You don't even need to download anything. Just edit 1 file and you're done.

Looks really KEWL. I approve.
Do graphic settings matter? because I have them on low.
Quote Originally Posted by pointystar View Post
I don't have that general.con in my bfp4f folder.
You didn't watch the video completely.
thank you

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

its not working
Are you parachute_mod on bfp4f?

Can you shoot through walls?

Thanks for the mod, but i'm not gonna try it because im afraid to get t4gd
Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
Are you parachute_mod on bfp4f?

Can you shoot through walls?

Thanks for the mod, but i'm not gonna try it because im afraid to get t4gd
BFP4F engine doesn't support shooting through walls, the only hack I could see for penetration is if you had a SMG\AR\MG and made the server think you're shooting an M82A3 (which has full penetration of standing glass 'helicopters\jet pilot seats') even then, it would be improbable that anyone could make it, because it would be like packet editing. Then you figure you're sending a packet thats meant for 1 shot every 3-4 seconds and replicate it 25times in 2 seconds, you're going to have issues with memory and the server itself not being able to handle that amount of data.

Derp.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
BFP4F engine doesn't support shooting through walls, the only hack I could see for penetration is if you had a SMG\AR\MG and made the server think you're shooting an M82A3 (which has full penetration of standing glass 'helicopters\jet pilot seats') even then, it would be improbable that anyone could make it, because it would be like packet editing. Then you figure you're sending a packet thats meant for 1 shot every 3-4 seconds and replicate it 25times in 2 seconds, you're going to have issues with memory and the server itself not being able to handle that amount of data.

Derp.
Doesn't M82 penetrate bullet proof window only?
Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
Doesn't M82 penetrate bullet proof window only?
That was the point.

Most guns dont "penetrate" the window with full damage, however M82 does. so instead of 40 hits of MG36 to a chopper pilot it would be 4-5 or 5-6.
I was trying to fix this mod and accidently deleted all the text in general.. so can somebody tell me what is in it?
Quote Originally Posted by Brolix View Post
I was trying to fix this mod and accidently deleted all the text in general.. so can somebody tell me what is in it?
u can see the video again the video and write it
Quote Originally Posted by adi650 View Post
u can see the video again the video and write it
Thx, but I found it
thanks it works
Nice work, gunna try!

Im having problems with this, I put in "renderer.tweaknearplane 1" into the "GENERAL.con" and it does not work while in game, I did follow the instructions, it is because of my graphics?

EDIT: Never mind I got it to work! Thanks
*A*W*E*S*O*M*E*
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us