HelpDecompiling A .exe

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Decompiling A .exe
Can someone please assist me in decompiling a .exe I have. Your reward will be keeping this .exe for yourself. It was made in visual basic and uses a database. I want the database removed and it to still work. Basically cracking it. It is something called Proxy X. It grabs 6k proxies every hour. add me on skype - TheChubsta if u can help
Quote Originally Posted by TalamanderSmith View Post
Can someone please assist me in decompiling a .exe I have. Your reward will be keeping this .exe for yourself. It was made in visual basic and uses a database. I want the database removed and it to still work. Basically cracking it. It is something called Proxy X. It grabs 6k proxies every hour. add me on skype - TheChubsta if u can help
Why would you want the database to removed? That would render it useless due to the lack of proxies to use; assuming that you don't have your own list, but if you do then alright I guess. I don't see why you would still want to do that.
If it's a Vb.Net exe you could use reflector to decompile the exe and remove that stuff you want to remove or apply your changes.
use ollydbg to crack it
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
use ollydbg to crack it
what is that man
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
use ollydbg to crack it
Bro, OllyDbg is the worst thing can be used for a VB .Net app
@TalamanderSmith
You can use ".Net Reflector" , Google it and download it.. it's very easy and simple to use




And sorry to all if it's a VB6 app :P
This sort of things doesn't exist on internet. However you may find some tools to read the code but no tool give you full source as programers want so i would suggest you to re-code or use disassembler.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?