evangelion
evangelion
Didn't understand a word. 

The evangelion opening song with a.......online series i'm not familier with. Mmmk.
I knew it sounded familiar... but different. Then I realized the Theme is sung by a female.
I did not understand much though
It's a parody sort of, basing the song about NEETs.
NEETs stand for
Not in
Education
Employment or
Training
Basically the jobless people who spend all their time at home.
If you don't go on 2ch and 2chan you won't understand some of the references in the video, but yeah.
I can write a translation if you want
NEETs stand for
Not in
Education
Employment or
Training
Basically the jobless people who spend all their time at home.
If you don't go on 2ch and 2chan you won't understand some of the references in the video, but yeah.
I can write a translation if you want
Oh its about neets......i guess as a switch with N.E.R.V its ok. Meh.
