WTBOrigin/Steam KEYS

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Origin/Steam KEYS
Hey guys, i bought a new computer so i'm looking for Origin/Steam Keys of games like

BF3 Premium
SimCity
Tomb Raider (2013)
Crysis 3

Farcry 3
Assasins creed 3
Black Ops 2 + Season Pass
WarZ
Arma III
Arma II OA


I can pay with Paypal, PSC or UGC

Rules
I'll not send first (I dont care if you are trusted and got more rep than me),
I dont want Accounts, only keys,
On the Skype Invite,put which game you are selling or i'll not add you,
If i didnt added you its because i dont want your game key or i got it...



Skype: Chuckgostoso


adding u mate
привет - хотел бы предложить вам Bf 3 Premium
i can sell you a russian version of battlefield 3, i dont speak russian or understand it just want to get rid of the damn thing
Quote Originally Posted by purpletalon25 View Post
i can sell you a russian version of battlefield 3, i dont speak russian or understand it just want to get rid of the damn thing
How much for that Key?
me? oh its a account ill sell it though give me a offer
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us