Stroking my rusty dick.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Stroking my rusty dick.
Warming up for Dylan & I's battle.











Haven't tagged in about 1.5 years so nothing wonderful.
2nd <3
That first one is really nice, not going to lie.

There's only one thing though...I think it could have used a little bit more...












































TOPAZ!
That second one is really sexy.
still better than anything i did good job
@Ethereal I haven't been in the GFX section for a while, but I really like the third one, The colours you have used look really eye appealing, plus the way you have done the text. great job!
Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
@Ethereal I haven't been in the GFX section for a while,
You and me both pal. Good to see you again.
dat thread name

excellent job on the 2nd piece. I came a little.
Quote Originally Posted by jiggityjake View Post
dat thread name

excellent job on the 2nd piece. I came a little.
You have ejaculation problems.


---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jiggityjake View Post
dat thread name

excellent job on the 2nd piece. I came a little.
You have ejaculation problems.
I see you continued to do you smudge style, good job. Those looks really sexy the way you used the colors
Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
I see you continued to do you smudge style, good job. Those looks really sexy the way you used the colors
Where you been youngin?
second one is my favourite
First one, def the best
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us