Learn to have an injector undetected for long time!

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
thanks but im going to stick to my injector
this is the best injector i ever used
ta7ya masr nice job

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

ta7ya masr nice job
I inject him, injector closes when I open CF, but I see nothing with that ESP stuff. above
Thanks!
pretty usefull
Thanks man for undetected inj
Thanks, very good tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
Several people complain every day that do not have a injector undetectable.

Then I'll teach you how to get one.
Thanks bro it is working
Thnx for the thread. It helpde
Nice work !!!
very nice work !!!
Great work !! you is best
can iask how to find menubase in all game how to find adress ??
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?