OutdatedBatman Hacks V2

Posts 46–60 of 109 · Page 4 of 8
his hack isn't a bypass... you need va or something..
Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
his hack isn't a bypass... you need va or something..
Thats the one... I can't seem to find it! It's just people saying how bad it is
Where is the ArmA 2 OA Directory, I have a retail CD and I can't find it
i didnt undertstand how to use Va loader and I cant find it in Net, can you share link
Im newbie)

sry fo english
In the video "Afitz how to do it right" at 0:25 I looked at my skype XD
Quote Originally Posted by Invaild_Username View Post
In the video "Afitz how to do it right" at 0:25 I looked at my skype XD
Yea i thought people would react like that xD
just to make sure everyone can see the vehicle is spawned right?
Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
just to make sure everyone can see the vehicle is spawned right?
Yes. If not, use afitz scroll menu :3
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
Yes. If not, use afitz scroll menu :3
ok thx nice menu like the tent one and btw the undetected box dosent work and how do i change the keybind thing like f3 to 9 or somthing
Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
ok thx nice menu like the tent one and btw the undetected box dosent work and how do i change the keybind thing like f3 to 9 or somthing
Find keybinds.sqf and then change the keybins :3
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
Find keybinds.sqf and then change the keybins :3
hey bruce lee ;p when i click esp it says script tm/for_keybinds / not found HELP
Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
hey bruce lee ;p when i click esp it says script tm/for_keybinds / not found HELP
Try pressing F6
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
Try pressing F6
thx i dont like it like when i spawn somthing and the scroll option disappear i wish it stays there
Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
thx i dont like it like when i spawn somthing and the scroll option disappear i wish it stays there
I don't know why it disappears but there is a script called something like "Default monitor" try that one!
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
I don't know why it disappears but there is a script called something like "Default monitor" try that one!
ok thx bro
Posts 46–60 of 109 · Page 4 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?