DmC Signature

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
DmC Signature
Yes DmC IS Awesome. (At least I think it does)
Yes This Signature is very simple.
Yes I'm ok to get almost flame-like critique. (I expect these )
Yes Its fairly just basic stuff.
What do you think?


and No. I don't expect my work to impress people. Thank you very much.

PS: I'm just beginning to learn Photoshop fully
Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post
Yes DmC IS Awesome. (At least I think it does)
Yes This Signature is very simple.
Yes I'm ok to get almost flame-like critique. (I expect these )
Yes Its fairly just basic stuff.
What do you think?


and No. I don't expect my work to impress people. Thank you very much.

PS: I'm just beginning to learn Photoshop fully
Wonderfull Incapacitated very nice
If fans would compare dmc they'd compare it with your image.

But seriously, you should use tutorials. Btw was the render just warped like this or did you this or is it due to your screen resolution. Atleast somehow you've managed to pull of a good text. Which allot of people fail at (might be basic but yeah for allot of tags/sigs it just ruins it).
Yeah if you threw some extras on the text (blending options, stroke, gradient overlay at low opacity) it would be lovely!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?