CrossFire Worth Getting?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
CrossFire Worth Getting?
So I was innocently browsing through MPGH and numerous times came across the CrossFire section.
I was wondering if it's worth a newbie trying out now or should I wait to a later date?

Thanks and appreciate feedback.
yeah, try it out. You might like it
I recommend you to try it out. The game is very fun and competitive. Recently, thanks to MPGH there are a lot of hackers, so if you are new to this game I wouldn't recommend playing right now since you will just rage every second when a hacker kills you. I play competitive, so there are less hackers and more legit players.
Quote Originally Posted by Crush44 View Post
I recommend you to try it out. The game is very fun and competitive. Recently, thanks to MPGH there are a lot of hackers, so if you are new to this game I wouldn't recommend playing right now since you will just rage every second when a hacker kills you. I play competitive, so there are less hackers and more legit players.
I don't mind bumping into hackers in new games, it's just when it gets competitive and there's hackers.
Thanks for the feedback, downloading to now. ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
So I was innocently browsing through MPGH and numerous times came across the CrossFire section.
I was wondering if it's worth a newbie trying out now or should I wait to a later date?

Thanks and appreciate feedback.
Look at gameplays first and see if you like the graphics. If you like the graphics and it looks good to you, try it out!

But I've gotta warn you, there are lots of hackers on Crossfire now... So that might really piss you off.
At the moment no it's not worth playing. Full of hackers, Full of kids, Full of idiots that think you hack just because of your rank. I get kicked for no reason.

Honestly this game is bad.
Crossfire is a game that once you play, you can't stop. But I wouldn't recommend anyone into playing it. Though it is fun when you play with other MPGH guys.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
At the moment no it's not worth playing. Full of hackers, Full of kids, Full of idiots that think you hack just because of your rank. I get kicked for no reason.

Honestly this game is bad.
The way you described it, the players are bad.
It's worth of checking it out. And if you're those type of people who doesn't mind to spend a buck or two into the game and get lucky, you probably will grow found of this game by getting a good acc, but not the best timing you chose with all the hacking, fucked up servers, and greedy moves from Z8games... still, I'd recomend you this game making easy friends and getting a legit & not too competitive clan at the first times so you can catch the right train in no time and going slowly into competitive goals in the right way. 'Cuse like Vice-Versa said, once you're in, you ain't never gettin out
Yes try it now!!
If you start, it's hard to stop.
Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
So I was innocently browsing through MPGH and numerous times came across the CrossFire section.
I was wondering if it's worth a newbie trying out now or should I wait to a later date?

Thanks and appreciate feedback.
Once you start you never stop.
NEVER.
Thanks for the feedback guys, I think I'll try it out and see how populated hackers are, thought his is MPGH and I could hack.
Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
Thanks for the feedback guys, I think I'll try it out and see how populated hackers are, thought his is MPGH and I could hack.
MPGH is just the tip of the iceberg
it's a shit game but it's fucking fun
I'd recommend you play arctic combat, way better.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?