IMPORTANT informations about Private Server posting
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT informations about Private Server posting
/msgtooshot
Originally Posted by Hiatus5
Hi.
The moment has came for me to tell you something important before you guys, posting links of Private Servers, post links.
First of all, make sure you have neither a twitter or facebook account because you MAY NOT post Private Servers' link!
Secondly, you should ask people to ask you for the link via facebook.
Why am I writing this notification you say?
Because many people do not see that AE (Artix Entertainment) Actually browse this forum.
Anyhow, follow these steps and please make sure you read that.
Anything else, if you have questions or comments, feel free to post.
I actually doubt that AE checks these forums. Why would they care about a bunch of kids?
It's more like greedy people are trying to access the same account etc. resulting in those accounts being shut down. /facepalm
Originally Posted by thebigbang20
I actually doubt that AE checks these forums. Why would they care about a bunch of kids?
It's more like greedy people are trying to access the same account etc. resulting in those accounts being shut down. /facepalm
Most people are confirming multiple accounts to one single mail, that causes their system to autoban the accounts/ mail, and all of a sudden people started the whole "AE spies" nonsense...
Originally Posted by JamesRo
Most people are confirming multiple accounts to one single mail, that causes their system to autoban the accounts/ mail, and all of a sudden people started the whole "AE spies" nonsense...
Yep. Although I'm pretty sure AE checks IPs too... they might let botting slide for now, but account cracking is a lot worse. That's one reason why trading will never happen in the game... It's sad how people crack other players' accounts just to play on them/sell the. /facepalm I guess that they have no sense of identity.
Originally Posted by thebigbang20
Yep. Although I'm pretty sure AE checks IPs too... they might let botting slide for now, but account cracking is a lot worse. That's one reason why trading will never happen in the game... It's sad how people crack other players' accounts just to play on them/sell the. /facepalm I guess that they have no sense of identity.
I don't think that's the sole reason... If trading/gifting was possible, people would just create a bunch of noob acocunts for all of their banking needs, instead of buying bank spaces!
Originally Posted by JamesRo
I don't think that's the sole reason... If trading/gifting was possible, people would just create a bunch of noob acocunts for all of their banking needs, instead of buying bank spaces!
That too. I just said one reason... There are a lot of reasons. Another reason is that AE doesn't want players being able to trade AC items and gold items. There would be a lot more scammers and rarity would be pointless.
Originally Posted by thebigbang20
That too. I just said one reason... There are a lot of reasons. Another reason is that AE doesn't want players being able to trade AC items and gold items. There would be a lot more scammers and rarity would be pointless.
I think that would skyrocket the irl value of rare items, I can imagine one or two fat rich kids paying 30$ for a Dual Primal Dread Saw...
Originally Posted by JamesRo
I think that would skyrocket the irl value of rare items, I can imagine one or two fat rich kids paying 30$ for a Dual Primal Dread Saw...
Yep. Imagine all of the account traders/crackers on here selling the items for money :3
Originally Posted by thebigbang20
Yep. Imagine all of the account traders/crackers on here selling the items for money :3
Yea, that would easily get out of control.
JamesRo is right. As for me, I carry around at least 5 emails.