CoolWTSWant to sell YouTube views $3/1000

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Want to sell YouTube views $3/1000
Selling YouTube views
These views are all legit views coming from real people.
-------------------------------------
Prices:
$3 per 1000 views will be the base price
$5 per 2000 views
$7 per 3000 views
It will cost less if you order more views
-------------------------------------
If you would like to buy or talk prices then add me on skype:
gildyisabeast
Good prices hope you do well in your sales
well, there are people doing $1 for 1000 views but these are actual people so
That awkward moment when 3k views costs more $/view than 2k views lol
Can i get a vouch copy of this service. I will leave a review.
Quote Originally Posted by BusinessKitten View Post
Can i get a vouch copy of this service. I will leave a review.
Add me on skype and I will tomorrow. It takes about 24 hours for all the views to be delivered. but add me and you shall recieve. Skype:gildyisabeast

Also thats the only vouch copy going out

Also im off for the night so if anyone adds me during the night I wont be on until tomorrow

adios

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ATLUS View Post
That awkward moment when 3k views costs more $/view than 2k views lol
lol sorry I was in a rush when making the prices. Fixed thanks
online for a bit but then I have to go in like an hour and a half but i will be back on later tonight
I don't want to be rude but I sell them 1$/1000 and they are real views
Quote Originally Posted by Demotri View Post
I don't want to be rude but I sell them 1$/1000 and they are real views
Real views 1$/1000? They are mostly mobile/botted using proxies. That's way too cheap for anyone to sell
Is there any vouch copy left or someone already got it?
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
Is there any vouch copy left or someone already got it?
well the other guy never added me and you are more trusted so add me on skype and ill give you a vouch copy
online all day
Worked, he gave 1k views for my personal video on youtube.
I got the views in less than 24 hours, trustable and a nice guy also.
Vouched.
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
Worked, he gave 1k views for my personal video on youtube.
I got the views in less than 24 hours, trustable and a nice guy also.
Vouched.
thanks for vouch
still got any vouches???
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?