Howdy Hoes so just willing to post somemore stuff, opinions are optional
Second one looks cool
The third one seems to be the best
Last are
haha there not that good :3
Thats some creepy shit mate, pretty psycho xD
Originally Posted by I EAT COCK
Thats some creepy shit mate, pretty psycho xD
Thanks But creepy is good right
Originally Posted by lostcausejr
Thanks But creepy is good right
Yeah, consider it as a good thing :P
Third is the best. I don't really care for the other ones, because they look really simple. I like a lot of things going on in art, instead of having a few effects here and there. You know what I mean?
I know what you fucking mean J
but i dont have the will povver to do that but what you guys think of this, and i get a little carried away sometimes hahaha