Trick Shot

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by hackblackshot View Post
I do not understand la, want to turn the number of times? and 360 Then you shoot again I do not understand!!!
Jump off a tall place and spin 360° (If u do not know what is 360° i can't help you unless u find the wiki.)
can I like use that vid to get used to and try editing it?
I play COD 'MW3' using PS3 .. So hard to make a trickshot .. because of analog ..
Quote Originally Posted by tinker_man View Post
I play COD 'MW3' using PS3 .. So hard to make a trickshot .. because of analog ..
I am your professor for TrickShot computer :d
I never Hit trickshot and when i try it on trickshot servers I always get killed by quickscope... I like teleport knife in combination with trickshot !
Quote Originally Posted by Xeno1234 View Post
I never Hit trickshot and when i try it on trickshot servers I always get killed by quickscope... I like teleport knife in combination with trickshot !
With the time, bro, with time
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?