Age of Evolution [BETA BEGINS: 3/22/13 - Apply now!] [CHOOSE YOUR PATH THROUGH TIME]

As the ash cleared and Man rose upon the Earth facing the harsh environments, dangers, and the will to survive.
[3/24/13] The server is once again under construction. Please visit my website to see more information regarding the next beta release, and my development on the server itself: http://ageofevolution.net
Beta Information (MUST READ)
Beta has yet to begin, but I've opened up applications for all who are interested in experiencing beta of this server. Beta will start on the evening of 3/22/13 at 6PM GMT time and will last until 3/27/13 (subject to change). Once beta is done, the server will be down for about a day and will undergo changes that have been suggested by members, and also any bugs or glitches will be fixed. The full release will begin and everything should be ready. If you'd like to apply please fill out the beta application below and post it here - if accepted I'll tell you and on Friday you'll be able to join the server.
The website is still being worked on, but once done everyone will have access to it and must register on the forums so I can put you in your correct forum groups (correlating to your tribe in game). The website will contain all information on classes, the server, rules, and everything related to that.
The only tribes that will be available during beta will be Mongols and Romans. Why? Well, so I can get more people in both groups to get a nice lobby of who will play and so more people can be in one tribe compared to everyone being spread out and no actual teamwork going on. Once the server goes full you will have the choice to switch out of your tribe if you want as a compensation for your time being a beta player.
How to Join
Fill out this application and post it as a reply to this thread. If accepted I will quote your application and say 'Accepted' or 'Denied'. HINT: ADD AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE, AND DON'T BE A LOW QUALITY RAT TO GET ACCEPTED. I WANT PEOPLE WHO CAN TAKE THE TIME TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TO PLAY IN BETA SO I KNOW THEY CAN PICK OUT SOME TIME TO PLAY ON THE SERVER.
Code:
Name: IGN: (MC NAME) Age: Tribe: Roleplay experience: Time you can play on the server /day: Will you post any bugs found on the server to the owner?: Why do you want to play on Age of Evolution?:
Add that IP to your MC server list. I've already turned on whitelist, but once Friday 6PM comes everyone accepted will be put onto the whitelist.
Tribes (currently available)
- Romans : Grassy plains
- Mongol : Snow Biome
For a background on this server and what it's about you can go to this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/421-minecr...must-read.html
**This thread will be updated daily if any changes. Obviously, graphics are being worked on, and should be done before end of beta. I'll have this thread much more informational and better prepared once up, but I WANTED to get this thread up so I could get some beta testers.

in a factious kingdom type setting (Left2Craft)


