[Logo] NewFound
[Logo] NewFound
Hmm,
I suggest making the glaze layer going the other way
I suggest making the glaze layer going the other way
goodjob looks good 10/10
meh pretty shitty :/
NewFound
Need to make a logo with wordplay to be honest. I can't think of anything but they are the best logos.
But as it stands it's quite nice, needs some polishing, haven't got time right now to say what. I'll post again later.
Need to make a logo with wordplay to be honest. I can't think of anything but they are the best logos.
But as it stands it's quite nice, needs some polishing, haven't got time right now to say what. I'll post again later.
Simple, but effective..
You should add like.. a mascot..
just to make it interesting..
Nice job man, keep up the good work
You should add like.. a mascot..
just to make it interesting..
Nice job man, keep up the good work
Not bad, Actually pretty cool looking.
The only thing I don't like is that it has a white BG, needs to be transperant.

Good job.
The only thing I don't like is that it has a white BG, needs to be transperant.

Good job.
Its big yes, it can be any size without quality loss, its vector based.
It is transparant but not in the img I show here.
I think Im only going to change the color and keep rest.
It is transparant but not in the img I show here.
I think Im only going to change the color and keep rest.
absolutely brilliant like always Humper 

Thanks guys, I changed colors and fixed it so its 100% transparant.
Also added a BG for showoff :P
http://i43.tinypic.com/123kxo6.png
Also added a BG for showoff :P
http://i43.tinypic.com/123kxo6.png
