CoolGmod speed hack :D

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Could you link me to your bypass hoffhorn? I can't find it
Quote Originally Posted by ozzyos2009 View Post
Could you link me to your bypass hoffhorn? I can't find it
Since he wont respond within a near future you could use mine.
Or KNX's.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


As if there's something wrong with mine, shame on you.
People can make their own choices.
I didn't mean that. I'm sorry.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

My bypass is here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/713-garrys...-1-bypass.html

Just use the sv_cheats one
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


As if there's something wrong with mine, shame on you.
People can make their own choices.
It doesn't matter what bypass. But you can't do it in the main menu, you have to do it once your in the Server.
Quote Originally Posted by Razer- View Post
It doesn't matter what bypass. But you can't do it in the main menu, you have to do it once your in the Server.
Yeah, I'm aware of that, I just like fucking around.
So I could like type anything into the constall once in game? This didn't work when I did it all...
Don't bind E. E is for +USE. if you do it will mess up the key.
Quote Originally Posted by sco77y1000 View Post
So I could like type anything into the constall once in game? This didn't work when I did it all...
You could run serverside commands like how the game is perceived visually and stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pouya657 View Post
Don't bind E. E is for +USE. if you do it will mess up the key.
Works fine for me.
Since this isn't a lua file, can one get VAC banned or something from using this on a server?
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


It's better than CE if you ask me, because of one thing, it's so much easier to toggle it on or off ingame.
If you edit the settings in CE you can bind it to a key..
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us