Lets see who prevails >:)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Lets see who prevails >:)


If you get HW banned soon... try changing your ip first. I know it says hardware banned but i've heard of people getting the same message and changing their ips and beind just fine after that. If that doesn't work... there is another way to get around a hardware ban that is much cheaper than buying a new pc.

Edit* just goes to show how dumb K2 is..

"FYI we have a lot of accounts that will be receiving HW bans over the next few days."

You can't HW ban an account... you hardware ban the Hardware... not the account. So if your a "smart" person you might not want to log into a "KNOWN" hacking account
Quote Originally Posted by -Death- View Post


If you get HW banned soon... try changing your ip first. I know it says hardware banned but i've heard of people getting the same message and changing their ips and beind just fine after that. If that doesn't work... there is another way to get around a hardware ban that is much cheaper than buying a new pc.
Okay, I think I got a hardware ban, so one quick question:

I'm on a LAN I have access to my router. If I switch my ports (ex. from port 5 to
port 4 or something) That should change my IP by one digit, would that be enough?
No... cuz the router or server (w/e you have) assigns you an internal ip... 192.168.X.X... which doesn't matter cuz warrock doesn't see that ip... what they do see is the ip that the router has assigned from the isp. DSL is your best friend.
You were right, i just tried it...didn't work. Is there some software I can use to change my IP?
Death is a leecher!
beware if that son of a bitch.
he says u get hb
and i never get
i change game files etc.
fuck pb and k2 and adreams
they can suck my cock
andi never get my lvl 17 deteted
almsot lvl 18
so stfu death and hes leeching beaching
Quote Originally Posted by VIP-Member View Post
beware if that son of a bitch.
he says u get hb
and i never get
i change game files etc.
fuck pb and k2 and adreams
they can suck my cock
andi never get my lvl 17 deteted
almsot lvl 18
so stfu death and hes leeching beaching
Urm Hrm... son... when you learn english.. come back to talk to me. Leeching?? Ha.. have you ever seen me on any site asking for anything? no. Your biting off more than you can chew boy. Ask anyone that knows of me and you will find out real quick that you don't know who your talking to and accusing of "leeching". Just be forwarned... i will make you look like a complete ass in front of these people you are trying to impress.
So, what can I change my IP with again?

How bout a new install of Windows. I can do that. I've got all the dependant software, it would be basically painless.
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
So, what can I change my IP with again?

How bout a new install of Windows. I can do that. I've got all the dependant software, it would be basically painless.
You can try.. what you got to loose? But have you logged onto warrock to check the account status???

Edit* i just logged in and it took about 10 seconds to log in on a 1.0gb connection.. Maybe you should give it more time to log in and see what happens.
Quote Originally Posted by -Death- View Post
You can try.. what you got to loose? But have you logged onto warrock to check the account status???

Edit* i just logged in and it took about 10 seconds to log in on a 1.0gb connection.. Maybe you should give it more time to log in and see what happens.
status: locked

edit: okay, more time...but after 10/20 minutes or so
i give.
Well if the status is "locked" then the obvious answer is in front of you. It's LOCKED. Make a new account.
I still have an 'active' account. The problem is just getting on, which I will now attempt.

edit:
Okay, it's been about half an hour now, so fuck Warrock, that game sucked anyway, I just enjoyed hacking it. But, oh well. I'll play some Battlefield or something.
Quote Originally Posted by -Death- View Post


If you get HW banned soon... try changing your ip first. I know it says hardware banned but i've heard of people getting the same message and changing their ips and beind just fine after that. If that doesn't work... there is another way to get around a hardware ban that is much cheaper than buying a new pc.

Edit* just goes to show how dumb K2 is..

"FYI we have a lot of accounts that will be receiving HW bans over the next few days."

You can't HW ban an account... you hardware ban the Hardware... not the account. So if your a "smart" person you might not want to log into a "KNOWN" hacking account

they also ban your physical address...
use smac
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
they also ban your physical address...
use smac
Yea.. i get that.. Start with the small things before you just start replacing everything thinking thats your only alternative. Read that entire post before replying to it. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by -Death- View Post
Yea.. i get that.. Start with the small things before you just start replacing everything thinking thats your only alternative. Read that entire post before replying to it. Thanks.
ip changing wouldn't suffice
mmkay, now I'm getting results. Smac seems to work, however, now it cannot get a file [version.txt] Which is a problem I've had before. It fixed itself last time. But, I'll try reinstalling it, and I'll be back with some updates.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us