As the title says, I want to know how exactly does slaughter tickets work. To be specific, I want to know how they're used once you buy them, Explain to me like you're explaining a 10 year old.
Originally Posted by zer0xbloood
As the title says, I want to know how exactly does slaughter tickets work. To be specific, I want to know how they're used once you buy them, Explain to me like you're explaining a 10 year old.
Simple buy one and activate it on storage u win items at killing a lot of zombies
Originally Posted by LopiiCar
Buy a shit ton of tickets if u want the permanent shit.Then make a slaughter at ZM.BUT A REALLY FUCKING BIG SLAUGHTER.HAVE A SHIT TON OF POINTS.and win.
Originally Posted by |Master of Puppets
Simple buy one and activate it on storage u win items at killing a lot of zombies
So if I buy like 20 tickets and don't kill the boss, do they all go away?
Originally Posted by zer0xbloood
So if I buy like 20 tickets and don't kill the boss, do they all go away?
no,you will get a reward which depends on the score
Originally Posted by LopiiCar
no,you will get a reward which depends on the score
Buy a shit ton of tickets if u want the permanent shit.Then make a slaughter at ZM.BUT A REALLY FUCKING BIG SLAUGHTER.HAVE A SHIT TON OF POINTS.and win.