SolvedAny cheats available ?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Any cheats available ?
Good Day to All Members,
It seems many players in CF PH have their own cheat and used them. Why there's still alot of cheaters? I know it decreased the rate of cheaters but they are many of them. What cheats are working nowadays ? I downloaded anything but none of them works. Thank You!
they're using hacks from other sites, you need to wait for a new release in here or find those sites
Don't download cheats anymore you don't know what will happen if you use cheats nowadays.
I dare you not to use cheats for CrossFire PH anymore. Trust me or fail me and you'll get punish.
Okay guys, but I really can't fight them out. I can't even upgrade myself to a stronger one if I always face cheaters. I hope for the next update, there will be no more cheaters anymore. If I can play to other regions it's okay but I can't.
Quote Originally Posted by Smith Ramoy View Post
Okay guys, but I really can't fight them out. I can't even upgrade myself to a stronger one if I always face cheaters. I hope for the next update, there will be no more cheaters anymore. If I can play to other regions it's okay but I can't.
try to play with friends or clan members
the only working hacks for now are from VIET hackers... plus if you get banned its permanent... unlike the old days 1st offense 30 2nd offense 60 3rd offense PERM
thats why I stop using cheat cuz im scared that my acc will be banned PERMANENTLY...
I understand you, guys. Thanks for the answer.
they are using hacks from other sites
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?