Le Bot 6.6

Posts 31–45 of 94 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by SSJEV View Post
The new version still has a quest turn in glitch after auto-relogin . You did fix the 'server list' button glitch, but if the server disconnects you the bot does not accept any quests.

If you log out manually there are not problems with auto-relogin, the server disconnecting you automatically is the problem.

Please fix this James, but this glitch is a tricky one.
Well, it works for me on both cases, I dunno what's happening on your end...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Well, it works for me on both cases, I dunno what's happening on your end...
LT bots are working fine on me
sometimes i got disconnected from the server but not as often as last lebot version..

sir can i request something with the ''LEGION TOKENS [nonsoulcollector] bot'' its doing the quest ''GATEWAY TO SOUL''
well in that quest it doesnt need to kill the ghostly grizzlepit it only needs the ghostly aracara
botters can save lot of time when the bot only kills the ghostly aracara.

tnx in advance sir
Quote Originally Posted by _r_A_v_E_n_ View Post
LT bots are working fine on me
sometimes i got disconnected from the server but not as often as last lebot version..

sir can i request something with the ''LEGION TOKENS [nonsoulcollector] bot'' its doing the quest ''GATEWAY TO SOUL''
well in that quest it doesnt need to kill the ghostly grizzlepit it only needs the ghostly aracara
botters can save lot of time when the bot only kills the ghostly aracara.

tnx in advance sir
Just buy the Soul Collector, it will save you a lot of time
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Well, it works for me on both cases, I dunno what's happening on your end...
maybe the bot can delay for 30 seconds after loading before pressing the start button. i think that will work out
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Well, it works for me on both cases, I dunno what's happening on your end...
Hey James, how do i use the packet spammer?
Quote Originally Posted by TripperNet View Post
Hey James, how do i use the packet spammer?
Paste the packet on the text box, press 'add', set the delay and tick the start box.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Paste the packet on the text box, press 'add', set the delay and tick the start box.
Where do I get the packet from?
Keep good work. I have been using your bot whole year can't wait see more update. I hope you add some cool design on them like dragon beside it or something just saying to make look more up to date future basic. I'm just trying to help ^^. Well keep it up bud.
@JamesRo the combat trophies bot needs a fix, because when the bludrut brawls ends and it accepts the trophies it always disconnects, Could you fix it next version please?
Quote Originally Posted by Aedius View Post
u Stupid !
dude ive been using this bot since v3.6 there is no key logger
I would like to say thank you JamesRo for Le Bot. This would be the first time I ever used a bot program for any game and this was exceptionally easy to understand and apply.
Quote Originally Posted by Jagri Lynx View Post
I would like to say thank you JamesRo for Le Bot. This would be the first time I ever used a bot program for any game and this was exceptionally easy to understand and apply.
LV-426 xenomorph fan, perhaps?
Posts 31–45 of 94 · Page 3 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?