WTSNA | LVL 30 | 74 CHAMPIONS | 9 FULL RUNE PAGES | 7+ SKINS | CHEAP!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
NA | LVL 30 | 74 CHAMPIONS | 9 FULL RUNE PAGES | 7+ SKINS | CHEAP!
Hello!

I have this account with W00T 74 champions, it got 7+ skins and 9 runepages, insane amount of quintesses. This account probably got 20 000-30 000+ IP spent on the runes, and is absolutely awesome. I will not go first and use Paypal only. You can trust me and look my 10+ vouches on other threads or just use an official MM. The account is currently in bronze division with not much games, feel free to boost it up. The account:

Price: 30$ (may negotiate lower a bit)









It may have even more skins that I didnt find in the shop, you can click through all the champs and find more!


Contact:
Contact with me through Skype (can find on my profile)
Bumping it, still available!
Bump, a good deal!
SELLING! Will go down to 25$ but no more for this awesome acc!
I will do the 25 if we use middleman
IT'S SOLD!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?