Player controlled Scorestreaks?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Player controlled Scorestreaks?
I am struggling with my FHJ to get ronnin ( Destroy 10 player controlled scorestreasks ), which will give me diamond on my launchers.
Now that I want/need to shoot them down, I can't find any and it is driving me insane.
I don't want to prestige till I have them diamond, and all I need is this stupid FHJ camo.

tl:dr?
Which game types do you all see the most Dragonfires and Vtol warships?


Thanks!
I think in caos moshpit, in nuketown.
Chaos Moshpit or Ground War is what you're looking for.
Ground war and that one were you pick up tags.
Thanks for the replies.

I don't have Nuketown, unfortunately lol But i will try groundwar and the one with the tags (kill confirmed)

Thanks again ^^
They just allowed xbox guys to have Nuketown for free??
Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
They just allowed xbox guys to have Nuketown for free??
Yeah, I read about that, but I am PC only lol
So until they release it free on my platform, I'll have to wait



I just need 9 more Player-controlled killstreaks to get this camo.
I wish I could just find the address for ronin camo on FHJ lol would be so much easier
Or maybe I can find a kind soul to play FFA with me and I will feed kills to them in return for shooting down 9 DF's lol
Oh well, either way I'll get it eventually, I just have not seen a SINGLE DF or vtol warship since i started to hunt for them lol
Pc rocks, don't worry u will get it i just brought down 3 in 2 days
Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
Pc rocks, don't worry u will get it i just brought down 3 in 2 days
haha yea, I only need 4 more now! Wooo...Still sucks tho.
Hopefully i can knock it out soon, before class starts again

/ontopic
Anyone else have any game types where i can find a lot of DF's?
/Request Close
Got my Diamond camos, due to a nice friend and many FFA matchs!!

Thanks for all your help guys, really appreciated!!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us