SOOO,

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
SOOO,
Does the hack's like BACKD00R's use AHK? Can you tell me a bit about maing hacks
AHK? autohotkey?

before creating any thread make sure to improve your english. thanks in advance...
Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
AHK? autohotkey?

before creating any thread make sure to improve your english. thanks in advance...
Biggest grammar nazi on MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Z007 View Post
Biggest grammar nazi on MPGH
it depends on how you define that concept. If you mean a grammar nazi is a person who doesn't understand a fuck about other languages than official ones, sure i'm a grammar nazi. And just for the record, I said to him to improve his english only with the purpose of changing the topic, in conclusion, to discourage him to create a thread for such a question like this one.
Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


it depends on how you define that concept. If you mean a grammar nazi is a person who doesn't understand a fuck about other languages than official ones, sure i'm a grammar nazi. And just for the record, I said to him to improve his english only with the purpose of changing the topic, in conclusion, to discourage him to create a thread for such a question like this one.

never start a sentence with "and" , "who doesn't understand a fuck about other languages" that fails in two levels, it shows the reader your intellectually weak and cant think of a better word then "fuck" (cant write that in essays) and the sentence doesnt make sense at all :L [, in conclusion, wheres your thesis and body? whats ur argument anyway?] thus its reliased your not so much better then him. give yourself a break stop being annoying, im not schooling atm when im talking online i like to use abbreviations so does anyone else, and some times i type fast and dont notice my mistakes. so take it easy
Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
never start a sentence with "and" , "who doesn't understand a fuck about other languages" that fails in two levels, it shows the reader your intellectually weak and cant think of a better word then "fuck" (cant write that in essays) and the sentence doesnt make sense at all :L [, in conclusion, wheres your thesis and body? whats ur argument anyway?] thus its reliased your not so much better then him. give yourself a break stop being annoying, im not schooling atm when im talking online i like to use abbreviations so does anyone else, and some times i type fast and dont notice my mistakes. so take it easy
for starters, the 'and' word is basically to emulate a situation where i'm actually talking to someone like in real life, just trying to create an atmosphere around here.

the 'fuck' word, is too show i don't really care to the topic I'm talking about.

I'm not schooling either when i'm on my free time, and I am not doing an essay atm. therefore what I wrote at the last sentence is self explanatory. You can't always see someone's intellectuality just reading the 'fuck' word. I can say 'fuck' and only show my lack of interest for something, not ignorance. What I'm trying to say is, what I wrote at the first sentence was with the intention of letting the reader know that I'm not really a fan of deficient words, and in meanwhile that doesn't mean i'm a grammar geek of some sort. I'm just a portuguese guy who feels he's worthy of getting a standard english conversation when he used his efforts to learn a foreign language well enough, and that's what I except from others to do so on an english forum.

basically I used the language excuse to let the OP know that I think his thread is useless just because the way he aproaches his question. that's my argument.
DUDES I HAVEN'T CREATED THIS THREAD FOR YOU GUYS TO FIGHT ABOUT GRAMMAR... ALL KNOWS AHK IS AUTO HOTKEY BTW...
Quote Originally Posted by spyevo View Post
DUDES I HAVEN'T CREATED THIS THREAD FOR YOU GUYS TO FIGHT ABOUT GRAMMAR... ALL KNOWS AHK IS AUTO HOTKEY BTW...
No, the hack works with a menu. you should read the hacks release threads more often. And what do you want to know about making hacks? you just pick up a programming language, learn it, and code. After all, it's all about grammar
Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


No, the hack works with a menu. you should read the hacks release threads more often. And what do you want to know about making hacks? you just pick up a programming language, learn it, and code. After all, it's all about grammar
My small joke made a fight between you guys, I'm sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Z007 View Post
My small joke made a fight between you guys, I'm sorry
fight? nah, i'm just happy I got to know a real grammar nazi
nooooppe
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
I guess you mean OHK
nope, he meant AHK - auto hot keys.
just tell me a program pliiiz
Quote Originally Posted by spyevo View Post
just tell me a program pliiiz
sry but I dont want to get banned today
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us