Crysis 3 Esp

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
Crysis 3 Esp
.
Special thanks and credits are for: King-OrgY

Visuals:
- Name
- Distance
- Box
- 2D Radar

Teleport:
you can Teleport to a other player if you press the middle mouse button.


How to use:
1. Launch Origin.
2. Lauch Crysis 3.
3. Inject with Winject the Crysis3_esp.dll into Crysis3.exe
4. Winject:
Target Process: Winject the Crysis3_esp.dll
DLL io Inject: Crysis3.exe
5. Have fun !!!


Screenshots:





virustotal scan result:
https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/8...is/1364045857/


Jotti's scan result:
Crysis3_Esp.zip - Jotti's malware scan


Enjoy !!!



B.T.W. I'm the real 4fun? and thanks to Dave84311 I have my account back
So..... I didn't post that bullschit on

-crysis-2-hacks/627820-crysis-3-ump-trainer-v-2-wallhack-aimbot-all-functions-fix-post
Crysis3_Esp_mpgh.net.zip132 KB · 1,138 downloads Scanning…
When I press inject game crashed. Please give me a video.(My OS is Windows 7 x86)
Quote Originally Posted by ardagrsn View Post
When I press inject game crashed. Please give me a video.(My OS is Windows 7 x86)
Crysis 3 requires the 'Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package, you can read that at
(C►Orgin►Crysis3►Support - There is the Read Me file: Installation Instructions


- Do you have all updates? Like....Microsoft, Videocard, NET-framework 4.5 ect... ?
- Do you have download Visual C++ Redistributable ?
- What kind of error message do you get when the game crash ?
- And have you try a other Injector ?

And maybe a stupid question..... do you have a PC version for Crysis 3 ?


Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) from Official Microsoft Download Center
Download
File name: vcredist_x64.exe

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center
Download
File name: vcredist_x86.exe

Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1
Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center
Download
File name: vcredist_arm.exe
File name: vcredist_x64.exe
File name: vcredist_x86.exe

Install all those downloads ....... maybe it helps


Greetings 4fun?

I got an error saying:

Both injection-methods failed!
( RemoteLoadLibrary and DetourInjecting )
Crysis3_esp.dll -> Crysis3.exe
Target is protected? err:0

please help ty in advance..
Quote Originally Posted by devilinside0928 View Post
I got an error saying:

Both injection-methods failed!
( RemoteLoadLibrary and DetourInjecting )
Crysis3_esp.dll -> Crysis3.exe
Target is protected? err:0

please help ty in advance..


You need the Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable
download from here:
Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center
( VSU1\vcredist_x86.exe )

Or use a different injector
When I press inject game crashed. Please give me a video.(My OS is Windows 7 x86)
Great hack my thanks to it's creator King Orgy and 4fun? for sharing it with us all. I used master131's extreme injector, which works a treat and can be found on here:-

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...or-v2-1-a.html

Try using that one as it may cause less problems???

The teleport feature is soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun and adds an extra dimension to the game fer-sure!!!

Just one small request for future releases/updates. Could we have the ability to toggle the teleport feature on or off please? Perhaps by pressing the F1 key??? As I use the mouse button to switch weapons and keep ending up next to an enemy!!!

I hope this top notch hack remains undected for a long time???
Quote Originally Posted by CYBER-SNIPA View Post
Great hack my thanks to it's creator King Orgy and 4fun? for sharing it with us all. I used master131's extreme injector, which works a treat and can be found on here:-

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...or-v2-1-a.html

Try using that one as it may cause less problems???

The teleport feature is soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun and adds an extra dimension to the game fer-sure!!!

Just one small request for future releases/updates. Could we have the ability to toggle the teleport feature on or off please? Perhaps by pressing the F1 key??? As I use the mouse button to switch weapons and keep ending up next to an enemy!!!

I hope this top notch hack remains undected for a long time???
This is not work.When I press inject game crashed. MY OS is Windows 7 x86
Quote Originally Posted by CYBER-SNIPA View Post
Great hack my thanks to it's creator King Orgy and 4fun? for sharing it with us all. I used master131's extreme injector, which works a treat and can be found on here:-

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...or-v2-1-a.html

Try using that one as it may cause less problems???

The teleport feature is soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun and adds an extra dimension to the game fer-sure!!!

Just one small request for future releases/updates. Could we have the ability to toggle the teleport feature on or off please? Perhaps by pressing the F1 key??? As I use the mouse button to switch weapons and keep ending up next to an enemy!!!

I hope this top notch hack remains undected for a long time???


LOL.......... Good to hear you like the hack & thanks for your positive reaction

Personally I think the friendly box is too much..........it work too confusing all those boxes. Maybe he change that at the next update
i found a simple ınjector workıng for me its also clean i can help who needs,great hack bro awesome great
i download dll file but cant find winject or Extreme Injector v2.1 without trojen virus or etc =)
yep crashes game to desktop. also every thing is upto date . ie netframework c++
Quote Originally Posted by staffie View Post
yep crashes game to desktop. also every thing is upto date . ie netframework c++


I don't understand why some people can't inject the dll, because it works.
Try the following options ........... or create a sreenshot of the problem



Download the latest Graphics Drivers & Software for your video card
If you have an AMD Radeon HD........ you can look here:
AMD Graphics Drivers & Software


With these settings relieves you of your computing processor graphics card
Maybe this prevents a crash after Injection. Not everyone has a super fast video card

Graphic Options:
- Fullscreen - No
- Antialiasing - Disabled
- V-sync - No

Advanced Graphic Options:
- Anisotropic filtering - No


This hack has a few false positive and it is not a virus. It's the hack's way of prevent the hack from being detected. To get rid of this, you can disable your antivirus.


Run the Injector as admin.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1
Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center
File name: vcredist_x64.exe
File name: vcredist_x86.exe


Download NET Framework 4.5 is a highly compatible, in-place update to NET Framework 4
Download .NET Framework 4.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center
File name: dotNetFx45_Full_setup.exe (not necessary for Windows 8)


Change settings for virtual memory
System Properties ► Advanced ► Settings ► Advanced ► Change

Virtual memory:
Is a swap portion of the hard disk that Windows uses as it is RAM-memory

Look at what the setting is recommended for your PC! And change it as MB's is too little
I can not inject my computer Windows7 X64 graphics card

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

I can not inject my computer Windows7 X64 display card NVIDA GTX 690
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us