ExclamationCombat arms getting started guide

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
No, don't do it.

I want everyone to stop takin my ideas.

Please 3 months without any guides.

THX.

PS: Mouzie your new sig is fail
Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
No, don't do it.

I want everyone to stop takin my ideas.

Please 3 months without any guides.

THX.

PS: Mouzie your new sig is fail
I know.

People keep taking my fail quotes, so I had to get something.


I'll think of something.
thanks
thanks man this really helped me alot!
Quote Originally Posted by wowhax View Post
thanks man this really helped me alot!
Thanks are appreciated
The best guide I think I have read.
Press thanks if I helped.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Really nice guide, I am very impress with your work, yours got stickied and mine didn't? FUCK D:<

Nice job.
Just ask Obama.
lol gratz on the sticky dude.. great guide for noobs in combat arms
Nice, great guide. Its really going to help a lot of players out
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us