Thumbs upDSkype Message All - Application -

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
I'm kinda a stranger at this place... Is there anyone who made a program where you could choose who to message? I got a lot of friends that hates my mass messages
This application is for everyone !
I think he means something like a filter or blacklist function.

So that the messages goes only to the people who arent on the blacklist.

Cause he wont spam his friends, only the other people from his contactlist.
Quote Originally Posted by Devil589 View Post
I think he means something like a filter or blacklist function.

So that the messages goes only to the people who arent on the blacklist.

Cause he wont spam his friends, only the other people from his contactlist.
rather, it is only for those who have added, not to blacklist

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TripperNet View Post
Hey I needed this, waiting for it to get approved.
Yes, wait for approved
Quote Originally Posted by DyftRapid View Post
rather, it is only for those who have added, not to blacklist
I said a blacklist function not a blacklist from the contacts.

Cause it looks like that he will send messages to all people in his contactlist except some friends.

Thats why i said "filter" or "blacklist" function.
Quote Originally Posted by Devil589 View Post
I said a blacklist function not a blacklist from the contacts.

Cause it looks like that he will send messages to all people in his contactlist except some friends.

Thats why i said "filter" or "blacklist" function.
Yes, I understand
Hey I needed this, waiting for it to get approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
/approved .
Thank You.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?