WTB Duck on Joker server

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by nezinau119 View Post
ill take that. skype - mantakas2
Good deal, went smoothly. +1 good guy I sold first and he bought second. very trustworthy.
Quote Originally Posted by JAGGEDOFF View Post
Good deal, went smoothly. +1 good guy I sold first and he bought second. very trustworthy.
Seems more like a self vouch
Quote Originally Posted by TrippyMan View Post
Seems more like a self vouch
nope i bought nano from him.
Im not buying a duck no more thanks .. im gonna sell my apb account im done whit it ..dont have money to spend no more on it so i think it got boring as fuck
Still looking for one? I'll sell for $25, PM me your skype.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?