Heroes and generals hack?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Heroes and generals hack?
Hey since this is only in beta it should be rather easy to hack and it does not have a Anti-hack system so anyone mind hacking this?
I found the ammo and heal string, but it's server sided
Most of it is Server Side I can't find anything not even no-recoil! No cheat sites are taking a look at the game yet loads are liking the game! It has next to non cheaters in the game lol
Quote Originally Posted by ryanxheroes View Post
Most of it is Server Side I can't find anything not even no-recoil! No cheat sites are taking a look at the game yet loads are liking the game! It has next to non cheaters in the game lol
Maybe try to find the y axis string?
If you find it I can help you make some sort of aimbot/wallhack
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
Maybe try to find the y axis string?
If you find it I can help you make some sort of aimbot/wallhack
I am just starting to learn C++ Programming. I am a fast leaner but won't be for sometime until I fully under stand it... Though I'm getting help from a friend! I have said to him to take a look into this game and he said he'll get back to me
Quote Originally Posted by ryanxheroes View Post
I am just starting to learn C++ Programming. I am a fast leaner but won't be for sometime until I fully under stand it... Though I'm getting help from a friend! I have said to him to take a look into this game and he said he'll get back to me
NP, me too.
Just watch Fleep hack.
If you have Cheat Engine you can find the Y axis by searching "Unknown value" when you are at a stair.
Go up the stair, and search for a increased value(the Y axis goes up if you go up in the game)
Do down the stair and search for a decreased value.
Stand still and search for a unchanged value.
That all you have to do to get the Y axis.
And I get around 300 strings doing the same.
I hope you get lucky
Someone please make a hack for this game its been out for a while y are there no hacks grrrr
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
NP, me too.
Just watch Fleep hack.
If you have Cheat Engine you can find the Y axis by searching "Unknown value" when you are at a stair.
Go up the stair, and search for a increased value(the Y axis goes up if you go up in the game)
Do down the stair and search for a decreased value.
Stand still and search for a unchanged value.
That all you have to do to get the Y axis.
And I get around 300 strings doing the same.
I hope you get lucky
i know the thread is old but....

i got it narrowed down to 9...i think :-/

yaxismaybe_mpgh.net.rar369 B · 508 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by mrlaird89 View Post
i know the thread is old but....

i got it narrowed down to 9...i think :-/

Dont play the game anymore.
That is probably because this game is server-sided and it is harder to hack.
I saw a possible texture hack (dx hack) and minor esp with distances and colour... developers know of it but dont take it as someone have hacked their game because its only a DX hack

However it´s in VERY early stage!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us