WTSELO Boosting Bronze V~ Gold I [CHEAP AND TRUSTED][NA][LoL][GamersSolution]

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
ELO Boosting Bronze V~ Gold I [CHEAP AND TRUSTED][NA][LoL][www.GamersSolution. tk]
Gamers Solution


Who Are We?

Gamers Solution is an ELO Boosting business specifically directed to League of Legends Ranked Queues, and all applicants are welcomed to be serviced under Gamers Solution!
Our business has been running on MPGH for several months prior to this thread, and have boosted several clients successfully!
Refer to this thread

Why Choose Us?

As a business, our main goal is to capture a broad range of clients, and to provide the utmost professional service.
Gamers Solution is well known for the cutting-edge, and economically affordable price for the average gamer.
Gamers Solution is housed with various trusted employees, whose soul purpose is to deliver an efficient boosting.
Our employees behave professionally, and ensure the safety of your account during the boosting.

Credibility



Payment

As of now, the only payment Gamers Solution accepts is PayPal


Price


Pay Per Win:

Bronze: $2.00
Silver: $3.00
Gold: $5.00

Pay Per Duo-Queue:

Bronze: $1.50
Silver: $2.50
Gold: $4.25

Must READ (Duo-Queue):
How ever many games you purchase, is the amount of games that will be played, regardless of whether we win or lose.

Pay Per Division:

Bronze (V~I): $13 Per Division
Bronze (I~Silver V): $16

Silver (V~I): $16 Per Division
Silver (I~Gold V): $30

Gold (V~III): $20 Per Division
Gold (III~II): $25
Gold (II~I): $45

Note:
You are eligible to 'Turbo' boost division(s) for a price of:

Bronze $3/division
Silver $5/division
Gold $8/division
Turbo-boosting will result in a much faster and dedicated ELO Boosting!


Pay Per Tiers:

Bronze Tier(V) --> Silver Tier(V) : $65
Silver Tier(V) ---> Gold Tier(V) : $90


Pay Per Series:

Bronze Division Series: $2.25/Game
Bronze Promotion Series (Bronze to Silver): $3.00/Game

Silver Division Series: $3.50/Game
Silver Promotion Series (Silver to Gold): $4.00/Game

Gold Division Series: $6.00/Game

Contact Information

Skype: GamersSolution
Email: gamerssolution@outlook.com
Please contact via Skype/Email/Private Messaging for the Gamers Solutions Site Link.
www.gamerssolution. tk
Taking in clients!
Are any of the prices negotiable?
Please add me, and we can discuss!
Skype: GamersSolution
Taking in clients!
Bump for clients!
Bump for Clients!
Available for boosting!
BumpBumpBump.
whats turbo boost
Turbo boosting will result in a faster boost, meaning, you will be placed ahead of other clients whenever possible.
As well as a 'quicker' boosting.
Turbo boosting will result in a faster boost, meaning, you will be placed ahead of other clients whenever possible.
As well as a 'quicker' boosting.

There are currently two clients being boosted, if you'd like to be under our services,
Skype: GamersSolution
I am available throughout the day to discuss anything, let me know.
Taking in small orders.
GamersSolution is up for Boosting!
Please contact ASAP!
NA Servers Only.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?