Freecam Mod

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Freecam Mod
Okay, so I like to use my mods but I kind of cant if I use Nodus or another client. The only reason why I use clients sometimes is for freecam. I would like to have a freecam mod so I can keep using my mods! I hope anyone who knows Java here can do something (I know a bit but not enough).
Anyway, thank you
can you explain it more?
because I may be able to make it for you.
Have you ever tried Nodus? Well, in it there is a "hack" called Freecam. What it does is that it lets you move without moving your body. Look, like let's say there is someone on the sky in a glass platform. To go look at them you have to build up, but if you have freecam, you can just activate it and it will let you fly up without moving your body. Like if you had a flying-camera that can move anywhere and go through walls. You don't move but the camera does move and you can see what it does. That is freecam.
Sorry for my bad grammar/spelling, english is not my main language!
Quote Originally Posted by _Falso_98 View Post
Download the nodus that there is the freecam
Did you even read the OP?
He doesn't want a client beause he can't use his mods with it.
Quote Originally Posted by RoXaSChibi View Post
Have you ever tried Nodus? Well, in it there is a "hack" called Freecam. What it does is that it lets you move without moving your body. Look, like let's say there is someone on the sky in a glass platform. To go look at them you have to build up, but if you have freecam, you can just activate it and it will let you fly up without moving your body. Like if you had a flying-camera that can move anywhere and go through walls. You don't move but the camera does move and you can see what it does. That is freecam.
Sorry for my bad grammar/spelling, english is not my main language!
Seriously. He said that he does not want to use a client because that will not allow him to use his other mods.
Quote Originally Posted by shiwenyi View Post
Seriously. He said that he does not want to use a client because that will not allow him to use his other mods.
I can't facepalm any harder...
He IS the OP.
He was just explaining Echomoieo what the freecam hack is.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore
Sorry for double post but, can anyone help?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us