evolved leprechaun enchantmentwhats the best enchantment for evolved leprechaun im guessing lucky but i wanna know what you think
Either Full Luck, either Luck + Thief, either Full Thief. I use Full Thief since it's like a slight upgrade of Rogue.
Originally Posted by Megenhos Either Full Luck, either Luck + Thief, either Full Thief. I use Full Thief since it's like a slight upgrade of Rogue. thats what i thought too so im doing full luck
Originally Posted by joshmary thats what i thought too so im doing full luck Yep. Use full luck. Evolved Leprechaun is more crit focused, while Leprechaun is more dodge based. Leprechaun is still better by far though. XD
i have all luck with weapon spell breaker all attacks 200+ critics very very often max damge on critics-1.4k
Originally Posted by Paradox_x i have all luck with weapon spell breaker all attacks 200+ critics very very often max damge on critics-1.4k I use Full Luck, now. Best crit was 3k and the average is 1.3k. Pretty cool class.