Rip welcome section

Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
Rip welcome section


everyone who spams like me in that section. to ur posts.
Finally...
Who the fuck use tinypic to upload screenshot -_-

obv dont care
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Who the fuck use tinypic to upload screenshot -_-

obv dont care
i do, now shut up dishonold baka. 8]
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Who the fuck use tinypic to upload screenshot -_-

obv dont care
I use tinypic.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
AFF i lose 500 posts XDDDD
I'll lose 600, and Shane will lose 2.4k :]
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


I'll lose 600, and Shane will lose 2.4k :]
I'll be back to like 9k something
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


I'll lose 600, and Shane will lose 2.4k :]
2.4k
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


I'll be back to like 9k something
Meh, getting 600 posts less is not something I want, but I don't disapprove of removing postcount in the new and returning member section, it'll cut down some of the pointless spam on MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


Meh, getting 600 posts less is not something I want, but I don't disapprove of removing postcount in the new and returning member section, it'll cut down some of the pointless spam on MPGH
It would be a week of hard work
Just realized I would lose 38 posts. And that I post more in the spam section than the intro. section.
Why not just take out future post count. No need to rip me of my old posts.
2.4k posts lost? gah damn you spammer.
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us