Red faceNoob Help

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Noob Help
Ok im trying, but I am new. I just got Photochop CS3 Extended, and I want to learn to make sigs. I have NO idea whatsoever what I am doing. I dunno what any of them buttons mean, what layers are, or anything.

Anyone want to help get me started

THANKS IN ADVANCE XD
ermm, well its not really as black and white as that. Google around for some basic photoshop techniques. I would make some tutorials on very basic stuff but i wouldn't be usefull to a whole lot of people.


Energy
Download some PS brushes, than open a new canvas and start messing with different tools.
Thats how I learned.
Quote Originally Posted by kirapwns View Post
Download some PS brushes, than open a new canvas and start messing with different tools.
Thats how I learned.


what do you mean DOWNLOAD? you have to download brushes? WHERE I DOWNLOAD???


Also, how do I just make a canvas?
same problem dude, i just messed around with tuts. and a lot of brushes and techniques
We can't help you exactly. You have to play around yourself when you first start, then get into tutorials.
Download at deviantart.com

And a canvas is your working area, like File->New
THANKS!.....where are the brushes lol?

Haha I FINALY figured out how to put a render on a picture lol
yep yep downlaod a beginner brush pack and then learn and follow some tuts with photoshop cs3 i have cs4 so iunno really how i can help but yea ;D gluck
CS3 & CS4 essentially have the same tools, tutorials for either will work. Many .abr's, gradients, etc. are also interchangable.
oh u can also get renders from planetrenders. net and tuts from sigtutorials. com
Hopefully chris, you got all the information you need from the PM's you sent me.
Lol ty!

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

It's in my sig
Tutorials.

Google them or go on here.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us