HelpLatest Beta patch needed!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Latest Beta patch needed!
Can anyone give me the latest beta patch, arma websites are currently down

ASAP help would be appreciated

Please give me a link, i cant wait for a approval of a file. Separate the link using | or . for example
g|o|o|g|l|e|.|c|o|m
Google: Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead latest beta patch
Quote Originally Posted by TheTerroriser View Post
Google: Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead latest beta patch
nope cant find it :P

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

@TheTerroriser I also noticed your signature, it has auto buy on it, it not allowed anymore ;(
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/656-dayz-s...ng-thread.html
Quote Originally Posted by mrsohail View Post
nope cant find it :P

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

@TheTerroriser I also noticed your signature, it has auto buy on it, it not allowed anymore ;(
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/656-dayz-s...ng-thread.html
When making a key selling thread in the market place. It doesn't say anything about signatures. If a minion or higher tells me that I'm not allowed to have this signature then I'll change it.
Quote Originally Posted by TheTerroriser View Post
When making a key selling thread in the market place. It doesn't say anything about signatures. If a minion or higher tells me that I'm not allowed to have this signature then I'll change it.
They told you
use dayz comander
Can't you simply update it yourself?
DayZ Commander does not have the latest beta patch! And the Arama 2 Beta Patch website is down!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us