Public server and client, need some help with the server please.

Posts 76–90 of 139 · Page 6 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
Omg I got the server working, guys its working the server is working wow so happy, so what if I stay up 24 hours straight!

No map loads yet?

Also if you need some help testing im your man for the job.
Quote Originally Posted by captinawesome View Post
No map loads yet?[COLOR="Silver"]

Also if you need some help testing im your man for the job.
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
So everything is ready? Vault, realm, etc?
Add me on skype arastoo.sardar

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

@captinawesome why dont you turn your server online?
Giving me this error:
Code:
WsockListenAsync() failed!
ADD ME TOO : cdgvulcain
y is said Security Eror: #2048 Connect Failed! Retrying...

---------- Post added 03-29-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-28-2013 at 11:58 PM ----------

add me too PeachPower
BotCreator, why does it give me this error!
WsockListenAsync() failed!
can you explain how you got it to work?
omg first post since 2011 LOL
Add me on Skype if you could, or say yours for me to add you, I would love to get my hands on this. Im SlzDuo (Steven Aubry) On skype
How do you get rid of this?
Launch the .exe without skype.

Can i have the right server ?

PM me, i have to go to school
I would like to have it too, I've been messing around with this start screen for so long, even without the sever completely working it is still very fun.

My skype is mpoesnecker!
Please realese the workin code!

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------
@LucidGames You need to close skype etc.
How I join? Do you have skype?
Posts 76–90 of 139 · Page 6 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?