RotMG Servers Updated.

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
RotMG Servers Updated.
Today the Realm of the Mad God Servers have updated. Meaning clients are outdated. If you try to connect on a 11.1 client you will get a client error telling you the servers are on 12.0 and you are on 11.1.

-The pet yard has been added to the game.
-You can successfully "egg" farm in the godlands.
-Everything is still Soulbound and no trading for now.
-There is a ton of lag being reporting on this build.
Damn, D: I was looking forward to trading, but this is better, Now we dont have to waste space so much D
Theres also plenty of errors and lag going around too
I've been lagging way more than usual and when in the godlands it takes a few seconds for hp to go down after being hit almost lost a 3/8 necromancer.
Still no tradin? this is gay.
Also, any hacked clients, hexed or not, will D/C you once you attempt to connect to a server. It will also D/C you if you try to use OryxDom.
yes because they parse UPDATE and NEW_TICK packets in a wrong way ... that is why i have posted the few things that have changed in those packets in the discussion thread already ...
Good find mate hopefully new hacks will be released soon.
I don't like how I technically have to kill my character just to upgrade my pet yard..

Also, I enjoy the amount of pot bags I get in godlands, but I despise all the eggs that I get :/

Whatever Kabam, I'll just wait for a goddamn private server.
Quote Originally Posted by Jakstoir View Post
I don't like how I technically have to kill my character just to upgrade my pet yard..

Also, I enjoy the amount of pot bags I get in godlands, but I despise all the eggs that I get :/

Whatever Kabam, I'll just wait for a goddamn private server.
Yea, the private servers are so much more fun, and when it was a fun time (build 123).
Quote Originally Posted by Jakstoir View Post
I don't like how I technically have to kill my character just to upgrade my pet yard..

Also, I enjoy the amount of pot bags I get in godlands, but I despise all the eggs that I get :/

Whatever Kabam, I'll just wait for a goddamn private server.
arnt we all waiting *_*
I don't really mind it because I have 25,000 fame. We're all waiting for a good private server, it's going to be so much fun on there
Quote Originally Posted by {stone} View Post
I don't really mind it because I have 25,000 fame. We're all waiting for a good private server, it's going to be so much fun on there
That's not even enough to handle legendary pets. You seem to not be tuned up.
thought this would be about the private servers.
Can some 1 private message me if any clients or hacks are released for the new build?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?