PatchedCoder.Dias V1.0 [EU]

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
@Coder.DiasII i hope there will be some work from you in the future i just had no chance to try it out (CA EU) keep up the good work ;D
Quote Originally Posted by knolle93 View Post
@Coder.DiasII i hope there will be some work from you in the future i just had no chance to try it out (CA EU) keep up the good work ;D
I'm updating my hacker now
wait
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.DiasII View Post


I'm updating my hacker now
wait
How much time it will take?
And can you put No spread too? Because I'm sniper, and No spread is very useful for sniping.


----------------------

Quanto tempo vai demorar?
E vc pode adicionar No spread? E muito pratico para jogar com sniper!
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.DiasII View Post


I'm updating my hacker now
wait
thanks man can't wait!
Nice hack, is detected after today patch or still working ?
pached (((
Great universal hack, also needs to get updated
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?