QuestionHow to convert FRAPS?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
How to convert FRAPS?
Well, I found a new part to the Warhead vent glitch, but I do not know how to put it up on Youtube. Whenever I try, it says, cannot upload, error something something. So how do I convert FRAPS to let me upload it onto Youtube?
It should already let you upload it, I can upload a vid with FRAPS, Don't know why it won't work with you.
Get Windows Movie Maker, if you do not have it already. An extended clip would be boring anyways.

Place the clip in Windows Movie Maker then publish it as a .wmv. Not difficult.
Quote Originally Posted by aswhooper View Post
yea jus learn how to use windows movie maker

Free Windows Movie Maker Download

Go down the page to download

And btw, wrong section. You have been warned

PRESS THANKS >>
Not really the wrong section, because he said he had made a video about glitching, therefore, it would be in the "Combat Arms Glitching" Section.


Killa is that really you?
Oh and this is apart of the glitch section becuz I can't post a glitch vid.
Quote Originally Posted by TheDesolate View Post
Killa is that really you?
Yep it is. Me in the flesh, well, Web flesh
Quote Originally Posted by TheDesolate View Post
Killa is that really you?
Oh and this is apart of the glitch section becuz I can't post a glitch vid.
I think i posted that glitch section thing earlier. o.o

Resgister for YouTube. Get the video from your FRAPS folder and upload to yuotube. Takes time approx. 15mins. Then save your link and preview for any mistakes and send it to use =D
Quote Originally Posted by TheDesolate View Post
Well, I found a new part to the Warhead vent glitch, but I do not know how to put it up on Youtube. Whenever I try, it says, cannot upload, error something something. So how do I convert FRAPS to let me upload it onto Youtube?
Do you have XFire?
Quote Originally Posted by MrDady View Post
Do you have XFire?
I think I deleted that a while ago, why?
Quote Originally Posted by TheDesolate View Post
I think I deleted that a while ago, why?
(Off Topic) You're still a choob?

(On Topic) He wants to steal your vid and post it as his own.
put the fraps video on movie maker and then publish the movie to upload. Thats wat i do wen it happens to me
Quote Originally Posted by dead159 View Post
put the fraps video on movie maker and then publish the movie to upload. Thats wat i do wen it happens to me
Thanks, it helped, I will post it up soon.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?