First Siggy =)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
First Siggy =)
This is my first Sig, I used a flow tut and I think I made a few mistakes, I think the light source is a bit too large and the flow in my sigs a bit sketchy. Rate, Comment, Criticize =)


Edit: I would get the gayest advertisement under my post. =(
Very "laggy/buggy" looking on the render.
Yea it was a low quality render and before someone says it, I did hold shift before I re sized.
Quote Originally Posted by Gfxx View Post
This is my first Sig, I used a flow tut and I think I made a few mistakes, I think the light source is a bit too large and the flow in my sigs a bit sketchy. Rate, Comment, Criticize =)


Edit: I would get the gayest advertisement under my post. =(
lmao this is the same one aircuddles made except his was blue and looked somewhat better
Forgot to say 4.5/10.
Not bad...
Make sure you practise hard!
yeah he mentioned he did
Ya i did, you copied the picture wrong, u had to have pressed on the render first.

This tutorial is acually very useful, i have learned many things from it, mostly the flow of a siggy, so i suggest recommending it to begginers
HM but its still good for beginers hey air cuddles can u rate my new sig its on the thread New:grunge sig
If its a low quality render, you find another one. >.>
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?