SolvedWas the old duping method fixed?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Was the old duping method fixed?
i have some mules with empty slots. i was wondering if the older method still works, so that i could fill the empty slots before the duping can be permanently fixed.
it should be on thursday as they said but they only disabled trading for now
um, no, im asking, DOES THE OLD NEXUS TO VAULT DUPE TRICK WORKS? thanks.
That was fixed forever ago. Of course it doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by SkyWolff View Post
That was fixed forever ago. Of course it doesn't work.

EDIT:
I will state it as plainly as possible, THE VAULT DUPING METHOD WAS PATCHED AND DOES NOT WORK!
they never "patched" it They said the made it 100x harder to dupe Using that method If u dont remember lemme know. ill pull the thread up.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcheel View Post
I think after soul bound is gone the vault/guildhall dupe doesn't work anymore. (I released that dupe)
But good news: I know 3 Different ways to dupe items, And i think me and my best friend are the only 2 who know these methods.

So i'll give it some time for Kabam to fix this and remove soul bound and after that i'll maybe release a second way to dupe.
Mind adding me on Skype ,also I'm not surprised about this at all its kabam's fault for fucking shit up

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by liaojh1998 View Post
Guys, I tried it once before, when it was 4.0, it seemed like the putting things in the inv was hidden by the immediate action of putting things in the inv when the packet sent to the server still wasn't sent yet. Meaning when I put the items in my inv, and immediately quit, some packet are still being sent and while the game already say u have the item in the inv, I know this becuz my internet sux, and it lagged, and immediately after I see connected, I quit using control w, and I still see some things in inv, some things in bag. I'm not sure if duping still work, but if we can see the packet sending thing, probably duping still works.
wasnt it control q?
hmm. i read on reddit taht the duping was never fixed. i really need confirmation on this.
Instead of asking just try it.
Guys, I tried it once before, when it was 4.0, it seemed like the putting things in the inv was hidden by the immediate action of putting things in the inv when the packet sent to the server still wasn't sent yet. Meaning when I put the items in my inv, and immediately quit, some packet are still being sent and while the game already say u have the item in the inv, I know this becuz my internet sux, and it lagged, and immediately after I see connected, I quit using control w, and I still see some things in inv, some things in bag. I'm not sure if duping still work, but if we can see the packet sending thing, probably duping still works.
I think after soulbound is gone the vault/guildhall dupe doesnt work anymore. (I released that dupe)
But good news: I know 3 Different ways to dupe items, And i think me and my best friend are the only 2 who know these methods.

So i'll give it some time for Kabam to fix this and remove soulbound and after that i'll maybe release a second way to dupe.
Mitcheel, I know that greedy noobs are around here..
Just sell it for like $500, you will get money for your discovery.
Well this is internet so the one who bought the method will problaly share it, but my point is..
I want a nice rotmg not a super duped one
There are many ways to dupe, just gotta find them,
yeah currently all duping is patched.
obvious because of thread date.

/solved.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us