A Good Kit plugin, Details in here.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
A Good Kit plugin, Details in here.
Hello Members of MPGH.
Me and one of my friends opened a Kit PvP server.
But, We are having trouble finding a decent Kit Plugin.
I have tried making my own (3 times), they all failed.
So, if anyone can make me one. Please do.
If you can, Add my skype : whosmagma (Jordan Paul)
and Ill give you the details there.
Thanks for your time
- Fhbgsdhkfbl
Wow you did really find the plugin section.
But you should maybe make another thread, because 3 threads are not enough.
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
Wow you did really find the plugin section.
But you should maybe make another thread, because 3 threads are not enough.
Are you fucking following me? Holy god. Everything I've done so far. You've criticized it.
Essentials has a built in Kit-option.
Check the config.yml file.
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
Essentials has a built in Kit-option.
Check the config.yml file.
I know that. But, you can't put enchantments on armour or sword, or potion effects on the person.
I want the plugin to put the armour on when they do the command, and I don't want it to be /kit (kitname), i want /(kitname)
Quote Originally Posted by Fhbgsdhkfbl View Post
I know that. But, you can't put enchantments on armour or sword, or potion effects on the person.
I want the plugin to put the armour on when they do the command, and I don't want it to be /kit (kitname), i want /(kitname)
Oh, like on the Yogscast: Herobrine series?
and you can add enchants, just it's a little technical.
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


Oh, like on the Yogscast: Herobrine series?
and you can add enchants, just it's a little technical.
I know that..... But I want the plugin to give potion effects, a full inventory of soup and put the armour on when they do /(kitname)
Actually, with Essentials you can add Enchantments to your kits.
Get BattleKits, it's a kit pvp plugin..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?